Flight of Colour 2 Flight of Colour 2

o.o

gorgeous...

System of a Down: BOOM! System of a Down: BOOM!

LOL

loved it. was a lil cheap in the bginning. love the song. blood was a ll crappy though. all my 5 go to this one, foo.

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

The Blood was crappy?
Better then my original madness blood :P
And the begining is sorta balgh, but the rest was wotrh it though, yeS?

Aeonneo Aeonneo

roflc oo

coo. thanks for adding me as a favorite ROFL. your the ONLY one. o.o

WARTORIOUS responds:

Thanks

AURORA - episode 6 voice AURORA - episode 6 voice

my god

your an excellent animator. omfg. your way.. tooo... fucking.... good. except for the crappy microphone on the girl. -____-. REDO THE DAMN GIRL VOICES. its muffled and unenthusiastic... damn good job.

Gen-X : Chapter 1 Gen-X : Chapter 1

que bueno

ese cine es mucho mucho bueno. el frames de simpatico es perfecto. bueno trabajo, senor einstei

Weird Dream Weird Dream

ahaha

perfect song choice. decent movie. weird yet cool. wth did you make that with FL? o.o gjgj
.. ps dont take my 0's seriously, i dont like doing those. peace out.
~ Charvin.

funnybunny55 responds:

....k...lol

Three Skater Session Three Skater Session

good good...

well teh graphics were pretty nice. i would like to see this at a higher fps rate though. i dont liek slow paced stuff. the music was good, unlike the thoughts of the person who reviewed before me... ptsh. pretty good.
4/5 peace.

WorldOutkast responds:

The irony here is that that other guy gave a higher score for sound than you did :p
About the frame rate, I want to make it clear once and for all that I tried it at a higher fps and didn't like the result.
Well, thanks for the good overall score and vote. Much <3

Endless Dream: Episode 2 Endless Dream: Episode 2

hey this was pretty good.

this was a pretty nice submission. but i must say its indeed confusing. i love bounc3's songs so yeah, it goes well with the submission but finished a LITTle too fast. and maybe ijust read fast but your texts stay on too long. =T

Tenkiboi responds:

Thanks alot, bounc3 does make really good music. Hopefully my story for the next one will be more clear in context.

Ninja Penguins: PVH Ninja Penguins: PVH

LOL

dude. if you want to work with me an a bigger penguin flash movie, just email me at charvin@gmail |.com omg im working on the best script for penguin action. good movie, not the best graphics in the world. but hey, no ones perfect. <3 penguins.

Grizzly &amp;lt;3 Clock Crew Grizzly <3 Clock Crew

yay

this is like 12031239j betters than the other clock day movies. omg thankyou. the only one i liekd better was the explinstion one. =].