V-M - Out of Control [FINAL] V-M - Out of Control [FINAL]

WTf

how the !@$ do you make beats liek taht T_T. the song itself was a lil too random for me (and i AM the random king). fish bucket k thx. ok but this soudns like something mouse woudlve done and i love them. i gave it a 10 because i love the beat. the SONG needs improvement. but it was still good. this is the first 10 i've given as long as i can remember

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

thanks man, again it was all thanks to music faker.

v-m_-_kuro_chi_final v-m_-_kuro_chi_final

mmm

pretty good =]. i like the upbeat beat. this song is weird. off beat spooky things in the background. it changes in a random way. gj though

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

lmao, i know im always random.

Remind Me Why(Preview) Remind Me Why(Preview)

hmmmm

wow we NEeed to do a collaboration asap. or let me remix one of your songs =]. like not one of your remixes, but like.. one of your song songs. like this one, i like this one =D. got potential like crazee. g.g.

i2 - Slumber i2 - Slumber

hehe

much better, sry i thought i reviewed the newest one cuz it didnt say not done. but still, we ought to collab man, no doubt your using fl studio :D. most of my songs lack that
classic techno feel.

i2 - Satisfaction i2 - Satisfaction

LOL

meh, i dont like my satisfaction. your pretty good dude, we should collab some time. i do like your song a lot better than mine :D. better ending much?!

DJ[Z] - Lost DJ[Z] - Lost

nice =]

very nice. i like what you did to it around 1. guess why i gave you a 6 for originiality :].
<3 this song.

DJ[Z] - Shadows (remastered) DJ[Z] - Shadows (remastered)

omgahh

your music is sexier than you are! yes .this is DEFINATELY my fFAVROITE song by you. keep em comin beeeach.

DJ[Z] - Winter Romance DJ[Z] - Winter Romance

mmm

your welcome C=. i like how you pulled this song together after all that crap. one of these days you gotta learn chords =D. but it gets annoying.
piano teacher : show me a secondary dominant 6/4 inversion in the key of C# Major.
Me: ..

Redrum - RS-210P Redrum - RS-210P

hmmmm

intereesting loop you got here. i like the classical influence hden inside your song. interesting dynamic perspective keep this song from being a boring mess. need a drum beat!!!! gah!

RedrumSchroedinger2k responds:

the next one will have one !

_-_Sonic Ice Cap Remix_-_ _-_Sonic Ice Cap Remix_-_

lets see..

gold track. eurogated intro. odd drum beat. lets see if you go somewhere with this. transofmred into an off key second melody, keeping that slightly held back feel, nice. sounds like the rremix to the backup melody of some orchestra song for the third section. honestly, i dont see whats so good about this song. i find it rather boring. the beat never changed, but nice remixing effort. improved a moderately well known theme adn techno`d it. honestly, i believe some of your other tracks diserve a gold track over this. i find it odd that a gold track used in no submissions has a sustaining score of 1.69. keep trying.

Lova-Gurl responds: